How to download free background music, and subscribe to AudioZond
YOUTUBE & FACEBOOK COPYRIGHT CLAIMS
Youtube & Facebook uses recognition software that scans the music in your video to see if you used copyrighted material.If you have a claim please do the following:
- Contest the Claim! Do not remove your video. If you receive a warning from Facebook/Instagram telling that your video is muted because you may be using copyrighted content, please click on “Restore Audio”.
- When Youtube ask you for a reason check: “I have a license or written permission from the proper rights holder to use this material”
- In the comments put a link where you have downloaded the track. If you have bought a license attach your license certificate.
- Contact us with all the details about the claim: track title,
item id , item purchase code, purchase data, so that I can help you remove all claims.
Why are there ads running on my videos?
When unauthorized/unlicensed use of music is found in a YouTube video, it may have monetized ads placed over it by the YouTube Content ID system. Once you’ve used your AudioZond license certificate to clear any copyright notices on your video, these ads will go away and you will be able to monetize the video yourself if you wish.
Can i make a song or a remix with Oleg Kashchenko music?
NO! Our music is meant to be used for multimedia projects such as videos and advertising. Our unlimited license doesn’t cover song and remix creation, it is forbidden to make a song, a remix and/or to use our music for music production.
Can i edit, modify or transform the music?
You can adapt the music for your project by editing the length or changing the sound. However you can not make a song, a re-mix or produce your own music with our music.
Can i use your music for free?
Yes! But you need to credit www.audiozond.com and respect the Creative Commons License Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0
If you do not want to credit www.audiozond.com or if you want to support this website you can buy a license on the track pages.
What is the proper way to give credits?
- You can use Oleg Kashchenko music available under the
Creative Commons License Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 in your multimedia project (online videos, websites, vlog, etc.) for free as long as you credit Oleg Kashchenko – Song Name.
- Examples of proper way to credit us: Music:
Oleg Kashchenko – Song Name , credits in the video description.
Audio Podcast & Audio Only Project
Using our music for audio podcasts or audio only projects is not permitted because it leads to copyright issues. Most web services that deal with audio can’t make a different between a music file and a podcast using a music file. The consequence is that it leads to people being blocked from using our music in their videos.
How can i pay?
We accept payments by cards PayPal and Visa, MasterCard.
My payment card is not accepted, why?
We don’t have control over the payment process, if you card is refused then try with another card.